Monday, February 9, 2009

Octuplets

Everyone seems to be so irritated by the mom who just gave birth to 8 beautiful babies. I started to wonder why do we care so much? Really it's none of our business, but yet we seem to think we are entitled to know all the details. But what I am really surprised at is how hurtful her mother is being. I understand if she doesn't want to help her daughter raise these 14 babies. That's her choice. But to go around and just tear down her daughter with such hurtful words. I just find it unbelievable. I also find it sad that at times we are sucked into the media and go along with the judging and the cruel talk. We have helped them paint this terrible picture of this woman and we don't even know who she is! She hasn't even been given a chance to say anything for herself. Maybe she is just a woman who loves kids and wanted to have a bunch of kids...does that mean there is something wrong with her? Does that mean she's sick? Maybe we just need to understand that it's none of our business and get on with our own lives instead of putting our noses in someone elses life. I wonder if Angelina Jolie were to have 14 kids, we would be talking about her the same way? I highly doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.