Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Liliana's 3!

Can it really be true? Can my little one be 3 already? I knew the day would come, but I just feel like it came so fast! I remember the day she was born so well...I am not sure if it's because it really wasn't that long ago or because I gave birth to her in China and so many funny things happened.

We had a great day on May 30th when we had her party. We just had family over and had a great time! I always love getting together with all of them and feel like we don't see everyone enough. Liliana really wanted a pony party and so we did have lots of pony stuff for her. I will put pictures up of her cake, because I have to say it's one of the best ones Darrel has ever made! She just loved having this day just for her!

On her actual birthday we went to the lake and had a picnic. They had a great time just playing in the sand...no one actually ventured into the water since it seemed to be so cold!

I just can't believe that all my girls are getting so big. For some reason I still see them all as babies...but they are all turning  into beautiful little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.