Thursday, November 5, 2009

Book Review: 5 Cities that Ruled the World


I am not sure how to begin this review. 5 Cities that Ruled the World is basicly a history book about Jerusalem, Athens, Rome, London and New York. It basicly goes to the start of each city and how the city was, is and will be important in our history. It's filled with facts and interesting sotries. If you are a history buff you will love this book.

For me I have to say I was not interested in this book. It had way too much information about each city and the author was hard to follow where he was going at times. I found myself reading parts over and over again just trying to figure it all out. I love history, but this was a bit too much for me. It felt like the book just kept rambling on and on, which it kind of did. There were parts of the books I loved. Some stories I just really loved to read. But really I ended up falling asleep way too much while reading this book! I would recomend this book if you love facts and lots of information. But if you are looking for a book to entertain you, I just don't think this is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.