Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!

You heard right everybody! The Usserys are about to add one more girl to the family!!! Do you think Darrel can handle another girl in his life??? He is going to be so out numbered.

At our first ultrasound we were somewhat lead to believe that the baby was a boy. How crazy!!! It was exciting to think about having a boy...something we know nothing about. But today I went for another ultrasound that my friend so lovingly provided for us! THANKS JEN! We were for sure we were having a boy...but it's a girl! I saw it with my own eyes!!!

Don't get me wrong I am so not disappointed I am just shocked! I was all geared and ready for a boy I guess you could say. In the beginning I wanted a girl. Four girls were just so exciting to me...so I am so excited to have another girl!!! It also makes the bedroom arrangements so much easier. Two girls in each room!

We are also moving to Iowa very soon. I know some are not happy to hear we are leaving sunny California...while others are thinking...It's about time! Hopefully we will be packed and ready to go by the 1st part of April. We have been offered a home to live in rent free for 6 months while we wait for things to come together. Be in prayer for us as we get ready to go and we pray about our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.