Thursday, March 19, 2009

Obama

Most of you know that I am not a huge Obama fan. For those of you who didn't really know I am sure it doesn't come as a surprise. I wasn't really a huge McCain supporter either. Don't get me wrong I think it's great our country has come so far and we now have a black president. I think that's great...Honestly Alan Keyes was a better fit for me. Anyway...
He is here in Southern California and you can't help but over hear conversations and see the news and read the paper without hearing about the town hall meeting and all that is going on while he is here. To me Obama is a great speaker, he speaks well and he has a great ability to get people behind him and support him. My problem is that it seems he says what people want to hear and this I think is going to get him in trouble. I think it's funny that he acted like he didn't know about AIG's bonuses. Honestly I think that's something that they couldn't have missed, it's something they had to know. And I find it funny that I only heard about it once on TV that Washington actually knew about it. Interesting how the news works. Anyway this is probably one of those rambling that will get people on my case, but I know that many people don't think the way I do. That's ok...I'm use to it. But hey if you want to comment I am all for hearing what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Did you happen to hear on the news a guy who had a "Abort Obama Save the Babies" bumper sticker was arrested, and 2 hours after his release the FBI showed up to search his home? Anyone with a Ron Paul sticker from the elections is ticketed and they are declairing the right to Federal Law (marshall) anytime a danger is present (say a guy shots a guy in a town), automatically the Federal gov't can take over and declair marshall law in that area. I agree with you. I've got nothing against an African American as Pres. but I do have a problem with his policies (or lack thereof) and his way of "tickling" the publics ear. Sigh... endtimes?

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.