Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back in Iowa

It's strange to me that I am back in my hometown. It's so different from the big city but I am getting use to it. There are some things that I really like about small towns, and there are some things I can't stand...but it's the same with the big city. My favorite thing right now is watching people as they go by and just look at us wondering who has moved into town. They slow WAY down in their cars just to get a good look at what is going on. It is really nice though to live right next to the park. Really we can't get any closer to it and the girls love going over to the park to play everyday!

Life is just a little different here. You stop for everyone you know to talk about nothing really. You wave to people as you pass them in your car even though you have no idea who they are. You are interested in what everyone is doing and where they are going. Really everyone is just in you business. It will be interesting to see how things go from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.