Saturday, April 4, 2009

I am so tired

So I may be tired for all the obvious reasons. Taking care of 3 girls who are 4, 2, and 1...being pregnant with my 4th little girl....trying to pack everything up so we can leave on Monday...At the end of my day I just feel like I don't have anything left.

But more than feeling physically tired I am so emotionally and spiritually tired. I just don't know how to explain it all. Those are my days now, not really knowing how to explain my thoughts and feeling very well. It's like my brain is one big skillet of scrambled eggs. But don't worry they are the good kind of scrambled eggs with ham and cheese lots of salt and pepper. Ok...now that I have attempted to be funny...

It's like these days all I can really manage to do is take care of what really needs to be taken care of. My family. Trying to hold a conversation about anything just makes my head hurt, gets me irritated and my poor husband has gotten my emotional outburst more than once. It's really not fair to him. But I just get to a point where I can't really think or get my thoughts together in a nice way so I just tend to blow. It's not like I am even blowing up for any good reason....I just can't handle conversations right now.

Honestly I can't wait until the packing is done, the long car trip to Iowa is over, and I am feeling a whole lot better. I just hope I can stay a bit chipper for the trip and make it fun for everyone....otherwise it's going to be a miserable trip with three cranky kids, one cranky pregnant mom and a dad who won't be able to keep everyone happy! Please pray for us! Maybe it would be best to pray especially for Darrel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.