Tuesday, August 11, 2009

God has blessed me!

God has really blessed me with four beautiful girls. I have to say He has really out done Himself this time! Rayvena is for real the best baby! She eats like a champ and sleeps like and angel...not that angels actually sleep. My husband pointed that out to me! Clever one!

I think about what a blessing these girls are to me...and yet at times I feel so overwhelmed. I wonder why God would have trusted me with four kids. I think that I am not able to do this. I want so badly just to wrap these girls in love and give them all the attention they deserve, and yet I find myself so busy and overloaded that I feel they are getting the short end of the stick. Am I really cut out to be a mother?

I just keep thinking about the verse that says I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. It's just that relying on Christ can be such a hard thing for me to do. I don't always believe that He gives me the strength. I doubt him way too much. At first I was ashamed to share these thoughts thinking people would think I was a bad Christian. But you know what...I am human. And if God can handle my doubt and help me focus more on him...do you think other Christians can too? Maybe knowing that someone else has a hard time with trusting God will help someone else find strength.

Keep your eyes on Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.