Tuesday, October 13, 2009

And I'm done.

Have you ever had one of those days where you are just done. Well today I am so done! Tonight was a hard night at bedtime. Mainly because Darrel is working a B shift and I have to do bedtime by myself. Usually the girls are so good about bedtime. But some nights they just love to push it...and especially when Darrel is not home. So I have Jadelyn and Liliana constantly coming out of bed, when they know they will get in trouble...but they do it anyway. I have Scarletta who loves to get out of her bed and knock on her door. Then I had Rayvena who had some crazy gas and couldn't go to sleep until it was out! Let me tell you though it was one big burp and she was out and asleep. But I still had three of them I was fighting with. Well I let Scarletta knock at her door until she got bored of it and went back to her bed. Although I did go in there after she was quiet for sometime...she had fallen asleep under Rayvena's crib. Too funny! I loved it though cause I got to pick her up and cuddle her for a few seconds before I put her back in her bed. I love just being able to hold her sometimes. Something none of my girls get enough of. Jadelyn and Liliana just really tested tonight. I just kept giving them the silent treatment and putting them back in bed. It worked...after about an hour! Now I am just tired. But after a long day of spending my day with kids and not having any me time I don't want to go to bed yet. I want to have time for me. Maybe watch a movie and wait for Darrel to get home. But I am not sure if I can make it. I find myself these past few days almost falling asleep at very bad times...such as while driving. Am I not getting enough sleep? I think I am...since we moved Rayvena into a room with Scarletta I have actually been getting more sleep. Is that the problem? My body has just become so use to so little sleep that now that I am getting more sleep it is having "sleeping attacks". Ok...that that really makes no sense...but hey made me laugh! Sleep is calling me...sleep...sleep...sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.