Thursday, January 8, 2009

Louder Than Before

A few months ago Darrel and I took two girls from the Church to Six Flags to see Jeremy Camp and Thousand Foot Crutch. What an amazing time. My heart was so excited to see how the girls really responded well to the message that Jeremy Camp gave. He was talking about his new album that was coming out called Speaking Louder Than Before. Say that alot of times people say that actions speak louder than words, but just think if you put words with those actions how much louder they would speak. It was such a great time. And I am now thinking about the songs on his new album and they have inspired me to be louder than before. So there is the name of my blog and the story behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.