Sunday, January 18, 2009

The weekend of sickenss!

One thing that get really frustrating is that one kids will get sick and then the next in a few days and then the next a few days after that. And then eventually one of us will get sick. Just happens to be me this time! GREAT! I hate being sick, and on top of that I will have some morning sickness with it. Not fun!

I am so lucky to have a great husband who let me sleep in today then got the girls dressed and took them to church so I could rest. I think I slept more today than I normally do at night. I guess that isn't really saying alot since I don't sleep a whole lot at night anyway. But today has been a good day of rest and football!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.